I write lists - so here are a couple...
Things I want to get rid off (donate to charity)
- Rocking Chair
- Ikea blue chair
- Winnie-the-Pooh pram
- Blue footstool
- Round kitchen table and chairs
- Ikea fold out futon bed (I'm really po'd that this thing started to fall apart so quickly, what a waste of money, grrrrr)
- My fat clothes (not at all pissed to be getting rid of these!!!)
- Various mismatched crockery and cutlery from the kitchen
- Boys toys (this isn't really a big job, they don't really have a lot of toys that are broken or outgrown, but they do have a lot of stuffed animals, especially Bryn)...
- Sort through Bryn's clothes and pack up his baby clothes (not ready to get rid of them yet)...
- Sort out of filing cabinet, and make much better use of it.
- Get dave to sell his A3 scanner (he NEVER did use it and he bought it nearly 8 years ago, grrrr).
- Get the couch dry cleaned.