I was thinking there was nothing to organise really, but there are a number of things to, I just haven't sat down and organised it in my head...
In no particular order...
- Pay the midwife up to 36 weeks
- Have a look at nappy stash (both cloth and paper) and determine what is needed, get bamboo prefolds from Jen (thanks Jen)
- Looking at clothing, wraps, blankets and make sure I've got enough of everything
- Get bassinet (thanks Pam) and highchair (thanks Mel) into the house
- Sort out the change table (it needs a thorough scrub down too, it tends to collect dust in tight little corners)
- Sort out the birthpool and hose and fittings (or decide if I'm just going to use the bath)
- Contact the water people about getting hot water put on peak all day and night
- Visit parents in Adelaide for a relaxing weekend sans kids (sorry kids, just need some time with no one asking anything of me)
- Make sure the house is organised enough that I won't feel like its coming down around my ears in the weeks following bub's birth
- Order nappy bag
- Get Mei Tai (thanks Rach)
Well, that's all I can think of for now... None of it is a major undertaking so 99 days should be plenty of time to arrange all of this...