- Sort through Bryn's clothes, weed out everything too small and pack it away for the garage.
- Sort through and crate up Bryn's toy that he's outgrown (that Ari won't be using for at least 6 months).
- Sort through Erik and Luey's clothes, exchanging winter gear for summer gear.
- Sort through my books, decide what to get rid off and bag them up, find MAAP books to loan to BaBs Box Hill.
Sort through nappy baskets under change table.
- Sort through bedroom wardrobe.
Tackle Dave about the A3 flatbed scanner (anyone want this, it's going FREE, pick up only and soon!)... Clear space for basinet.
- Put underlay and doona for protection on the bed.
Monday, September 15, 2008
This week´s To Do list...
Ok, I've got to order a skip to be delivered on Friday. Then in preparation for the skip, I have to do the following...
Just recently I've been seeing and noticing elephants everywhere! A few weeks ago I saw the Samsung Elephant Ad , and watching that le...
As I mentioned late last month, I signed up to do the National Novel Writing Month project in November. Actually, I'm sure it started...
With summer finally making an appearance in Melbourne, I've been thinking about getting out the paddling pools for Ari. We bought these...