- Sort through Bryn's clothes, weed out everything too small and pack it away for the garage.
- Sort through and crate up Bryn's toy that he's outgrown (that Ari won't be using for at least 6 months).
- Sort through Erik and Luey's clothes, exchanging winter gear for summer gear.
- Sort through my books, decide what to get rid off and bag them up, find MAAP books to loan to BaBs Box Hill.
Sort through nappy baskets under change table.
- Sort through bedroom wardrobe.
Tackle Dave about the A3 flatbed scanner (anyone want this, it's going FREE, pick up only and soon!)... Clear space for basinet.
- Put underlay and doona for protection on the bed.
Monday, September 15, 2008
This week´s To Do list...
Ok, I've got to order a skip to be delivered on Friday. Then in preparation for the skip, I have to do the following...
Just recently I've been seeing and noticing elephants everywhere! A few weeks ago I saw the Samsung Elephant Ad , and watching that le...
With summer finally making an appearance in Melbourne, I've been thinking about getting out the paddling pools for Ari. We bought these...
ATTENTION: I have been a bad, bad girl! In my enthusiasm to give back to my awesome readers for all their support, I forgot to read the fine...