Erik - was born the day Dave's dad had reconstructive knee surgery.
Luey - was born the day Dave's dad was admitted to hospital for a hernia operation.
Bryn - was born on my mum's 55th birthday...
Right, so following this pattern, this baby MUST be waiting for mum's gallbladder op day. Which is currently scheduled for Thursday. It was actually scheduled for last Thursday but then was postponed (don't you love the public system, LOL). So, assuming it isn't postponed again, I think I'm in with a good chance of having this baby on Thursday!
I also wanted to list the things I'm looking forward to in the NEAR future (have stolen this idea from a wise friend!):
- Meeting my baby, and seeing what colour hair he has!!!
- No longer being in a "holding pattern" and waking up every morning to realise it didn't happen last night either.
- Having my body back!!!
- Being able to walk without aching and at a reasonable pace (instead of the old granny pace I'm currently reduced to).
- Just feeling co-ordinated and light in my body again.
- Turning over in bed without having to wake up completely and have various parts of my body go into spasm.
- Not having heartburn!
- Being able to lay on my tummy!!!
- Getting out and about independently again - heck, even using public transport!!!
- Losing weight!
- Gaining energy (ok, I might be kidding myself considering the sleepless nights ahead, but you never know!!!)...
- Using all my CUTE nappies and baby clothes!!!
- Seeing the boys with their new brother - especially Erik, for some reason I'm really looking forward to seeing Erik with this baby, as a much older brother!
- Taking the baby to Adelaide!
- Paying off all our debt.
Oh, and how can I forget - I'm finally going to have my FULL dining table!!! (we do have an 8 seater, but we only keep 6 seats up the table at any time for good elbow room, and now I'll finally have filled every seat)!!!
I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year, too, so being able to shift my focus from having a baby to preparing for Christmas will be lovely!!!