On January 13th 2006, I started this blog...
Back then, I was a mum of three boys age 6 and 4 years, and just about 5 months old. I was a homeschooling, tandem breastfeeding (4 yo and baby), co-sleeping, non-vaccinating, cloth nappy using, 90 something kilo weighing mum...
LOL, not much has changed!
I still tandem feed (4 yo and baby), co-sleeping, neglect to vaccinate, use cloth nappies and weigh 90 something kilos!!!
I'm not homeschooling anymore, but I was just about to send my two older boys to school when the blog started anyway.
And yet so much has changed!!! I've:
- Lost (and regained) 30 something kilos.
- Started a Masters Degree.
- Wrote a 40 000 word novel (well, the first draft anyway).
- Had gallbladder surgery.
- Lost my father in law.
- Gotten back in contact with extended family on both sides of my family tree.
- Had another son - at home!
- Hounded my Dh into 3/4 getting his driver's lisence.
- Taken Dh on his first airplane flight!
- Flown back and forth to Adelaide 9 times!
- Gone on and roadtrip to Canberra, Wollongong and Sydney.
- Bought my first DSLR.
- Done the photography course I'd been meaning to do for ages.
- Bought my first laptop, then thrashed it till it went into a coma and I had to buy an emergency desktop on spec!
- Had some great debates with some interesting people!
- Been vegetarian, vegan, raw foodian, and crap foodian :P
- Spewed all my angst, joy, frustration and idle musings onto here.
Wonder what the next #1000 blog posts will bring...