- Be in bed by 10pm each night (unless out of the house on one of my rare evening social engagements).
- Eat breakfast before 10am each and EVERY morning and finish eating for the day by 7.30pm (so I can get to sleep without the interruptions of digesting!).
- Eat consciously and be true to my conscience (that is intentionally vague!).
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Walk 10 000 steps every day (even if it means walking up and down the driveway to make sure I tick over the entire 10 000 each day - but hopefully I'll find more creative ways to use those steps).
- Spend no more than 1 hour per day on PC based internet (twittering and checking facebook on iphone permitted because that is naturally limited by download limits and battery!) - That's 7 hours per week, and those 7 hours are transferrable if not used.
- No procrastinating! I know what most needs to be done at any given moment, so I'm just going to DO IT!
- Celebrate all the Sabbaths by doing an appropriate activity with the kids for each one!
- Read AT LEAST one book of FICTION each month. This is NOT transferrable.
- Do one canvas artwork each month. It doesn't matter that I don't have any experience, I'm just going to have fun with it!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Sif's 10 Rules for 2010...
I've set myself the following 10 Rules to live by in 2010, in the hopes of improving my enjoyment of life (that is, so I can stop getting sick and ending up on anti-biotics and feeling tired and critical and cranky all the time...)...
Just recently I've been seeing and noticing elephants everywhere! A few weeks ago I saw the Samsung Elephant Ad , and watching that le...
I've been Epic Failing all over the place recently, I thought I tell everyone how - maybe after reading this you'll feel great abou...
Do you ever just need to be alone? source As the boys are growing up, we have more times when the house is quiet. The youngest will ...