I thought I'd check and see how I'm going in reference to my rules for 2010 and 101 list...
Rules for 2010:
Achieved :- #3, #6, #7 and #9
Still plan to achieve :- #10
Haven't had the opportunity to do :- #8 (there are no Sabbats in January)
Have completely dropped the ball on :- #1, #2, #4, and #5
So my overall score for January is about 60% (as long as I paint a canvas in the next few days, which I reckon is very doable, and taking into account the rule that doesn't actually apply to January).
The ones I've dropped the ball on:
- bed by 10pm
- breakfast each morning
- drinkiing 8 glasses of water
- walking 10 000 steps a day
I can cross off...
#15 and #57... By the end of January I may be able to add a couple more, tho...
So, January has been productive to a certain extent.
Next month is the beginning of the hectic part of the year (how appropriate that it should start on a Monday)...
Before Monday I need to:
- Get Erik and Luey school shoes and a watch each.
- Label Bryn's kinder stuff and assemble it in one place for Dave to access everything easily.
- Fill in Police check and Working with children forms ready for lodgement.
- Organise a schedule for getting my Thesis completed this year.
- Sort the boys closets and make sure Dave can find things in Ari's closet!
I'm a sack of nerves at the moment, but also very excited to just GET INTO IT!