I have so much to be thankful for today, I just couldn't resist posting about it!
- I'm thankful today is payday, and therefore we will be having spagetti bolognese for dinner tonight, instead of the toasted cheese sandwiches we've had to have the past three nights!
- We've had a full week of glorious mid-autumn weather this week, it's been mild and warm with brilliant blue skies and light breezes - if I could bottle it, I would!
- Term two has started so the kids are busy, busy, busy, and at night they are tired, tired, tired!
- Having broken my phone and discovering it'll cost $240 to repair it, which I won't have for at least another month, I've discovered I'm coping very well without it - I'm not as addicted to it as I feared I'd become!~
- I *may* have organised a walking partner for my weekday morning walks (at least some days), which will make walking all the morning fun!
- We have a plan of action leading up to Dave's driving test.
- Dave is raring to get himself into work!
- I have a block of chocolate in the house with my name on it!!!
What are you thankful for today?