- Staring down the barrel of 17 years of pre-teen and teenage aged children in this home, I can look forward to many years of stories that sound a little like this, "And then he was like, and she was like, and they were like, and I was like, O-M-G!" across the dinner table...
- If you allow yourself to be open to it, the PERFECT piece of jewelry will always present itself and a totally irresistible price!
- "Annie" followed by "Schindler's List" is a winning night of television scheduling.
- When it's Friday already and you can't think of a single storyline for Friday fiction, you can always write a haiku.
- Some weeks it's really hard to find a fifth point for this "Things I know..." post.
Joining in "Things I know..." at Yay for Home.