- You might even manage to protect your mobile for 11 years, but sooner or later, one of your child is bound to break your phone...
- Self-doubt is not my friend, but certainly is my regular companion...
- A mobile phone screen never shatters when there is money in the back to fix it.
- Hot cross buns with melted butter is the food of gods!
- No matter how prepared you are to receive one, a rejection letter from a publisher still smarts.
- Even though you may be completely devoted to your darling husband, it doesn't hurt to be chatted up by a younger man!
- Band-aids are a walking girl's best friend.
- They can be at the park, they can be in the back yard, they can be napping but your kids will still manage to descend upon you with eardrum splitting screams the second you try to sneak a phone conversation.
- The fact my son managed to break my phone in the shape of a love heart is kind of NAWWWW!
Joining in with Things I know at Yay for Home!