- The biggest boys may have just turned 10 and 12, but I still think it sounds weird to have them refer to me as "my mum" when talking about me to other people!
- Waiting for tax money to return in July makes this month creep along at a snails pace.
- The combination of rain, no car, and school holidays make July creep along at a snail's pace, with the snail hauling a lead brick.
- My life will be rainbows and lollipops just as soon as that money hits my account and our household is transformed into an alter to the twin gods, "Apple" and "Macintosh".
- Or maybe not, but it'll be COOL!
- Dave will have a job next month!!! Yes, he will! After almost 2.5 years of unemployment, he'll be bringing in a pay packet that will see the end of begging MIL for handouts!!!
- Dave will have a licence next month!!!
- While life hasn't been a tip-toe through the tulips so far this year, nothing horrible has happened either - that officially makes this year 100% improved on the past two years! I am grateful for having learned to appreciate the stability of nothing exciting happening, good or bad!
- My kids need a new vocabulary, one that doesn't rely so heavily on the phrases, "Mum, when can we..." and "Mum, make him STOP!"
- Despite it being the holidays and us all being shut in and stepping all over each others very last nerve, I have a great family, the best family, in fact! Don't we all!
Friday, July 08, 2011
Things I know - the July edition
Joining in Things I know, at Yay for Home.
Just recently I've been seeing and noticing elephants everywhere! A few weeks ago I saw the Samsung Elephant Ad , and watching that le...
As I mentioned late last month, I signed up to do the National Novel Writing Month project in November. Actually, I'm sure it started...
I've been Epic Failing all over the place recently, I thought I tell everyone how - maybe after reading this you'll feel great abou...