Linking up to the Cherish Your Cherubs Project over at Seven Cherubs! This weeks activity is to RECORD your cherubs. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to take a bit of a snapshot of the boys right now - I literally dragged them outside ten minutes ago to take some quick pics just for this project - that is something I don't do very often because life is so busy!
I talk about the boys a fair bit, so on this occasion I'm going to use the suggested topics because they are on things I often don't cover - and because then I'm sure to cover the same stuff for each child!
So, here's what I'll cover in this week's activity:
1. What are your cherubs interests?
2. What do they like?
3. What do they dislike?
4. What is their favourite food?
5. What is their favourite game to play?
6. What is their favourite saying?
7. What song do they love the most?
8. What is their favourite television show?
9. What is their favourite book?
10. Who is their favourite friend?
1. Erik loves to draw, loves lego, loves contemplating the world around him and asking nitty gritty questions about the hows and whys of everything. He LOVES social drama, and can tell you the life story of almost anyone at school!
2. Erik likes being on the move. Bike riding, scootering, rollerblading, anything with wheels! He likes being in motion.
3. Erik dislikes choices. Whatever the option is, he wants another one, then if he gets that option, he wants to know if he can have the first option instead.
4. Erik's favourite food is (I just asked him and he asked if it could be a drink - see what I mean about options?)... Mango Lasse!
5. Erik's favourite game is Lego Starwars.
6. Erik's favourite saying is "Huh?".
7. Erik's favourite song is "Party Rock Anthem".
8. Erik's favourite show is Doctor Who!
9. Erik's favourite book is "The Bad Book" by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton.
10. Erik's favourite friend is Harrison.
1. Lukas loves his Harry Potter wand, hanging out with his friends, and reading.
2. He likes sleeping and being a big brother - especially to the youngest.
3. Lukas dislikes being bossed around (also known as being told to do anything he should be doing but has put off to the last minute).
4. His favourite food is also a drink - Pancake Parlour Spiders (ice-cream in soft drink for the uninitiated).
5. His favourite game is Starwars 3 on the Xbox (we don't have an Xbox, or anything like an Xbox, so he plays this at friends places occasionally).
6. Lukas' favourite saying is, "Muuuuum, make him stop!"
7. His favourite song is, "Last Friday Night".
8. His favourite show is Futurama.
9. Lukas' favourite book (this was a hard one because he likes so many books) "The Pencil of Doom" by Andy Griffiths.
10. Lukas' favourite friend is Liam.
1. Bryn loves Lego, Beyblades and his scooter.
2. Bryn likes to eat! Well, he doesn't like food so much, but he is constantly asking to eat something!
3. Dislikes cleaning his room!
4. Bryn's favourite food is pasta bolognese.
5. His favourite game is Lego Batman (which he plays at a friends house).
6. Bryn's favourite saying is, "Can I have something to eat now?"
7. His favourite song is, "Dynamite".
8. Bryn's favourite show is "Horrible Histories".
9. Bryn's favourite book is "Ben 10 activity book" (with stickers).
10. Bryn's favourite friend is Aidan.
1. Ari loves cuddles and kisses, his train set, riding his scooter and going to the park.
2. Ari likes Thomas the Tank Engine dvds.
3. He dislikes being left out of anything his big brothers are doing - he particularly dislikes the baby gate in their bedroom door!
4. Ari's favourite food is butter chicken!
5. His favourite game is chasey - he doesn't mind whether he is the chaser or the chasee, just so long as he can RUN!
6. Ari's favourite saying is, "The Tardis" - which will only makes sense to those of you who are familiar with Doctor Who. Everything is "the tardis" according to Ari...
7. His favourite song is "Twinkle, twinkle little Star" (closely followed by "The Rainbow Song").
8. Ari's favourite show is Doctor Who (don't judge us, okay!).
9. His favourite book is... Anything by Dr Seuss or Lynley Dodd.
10. His favourite friend is Sienna.
For the older boys, I consulted them on most of their favourites, and some of them are not what I would have observed as their actual favourites... All the boys are mad keen Doctor Who watchers (they're watching a taped episode as I write this and squabbling over who gets to be the Doctor). Also, Lukas' favourite friend is actually Winter, but he's a bit shy about that. The big boys all listed computer games as their favourite games, but they don't actually have computer games (they've only just received iPods and they've only had access to them once), so I'm going to say all three of them love imaginative play with their lego because this is what they actually play at the most (it's a mother's prerogative to change their children's minds, right?)...
Erik is sensitive, active, and loves attention and applause!
Lukas is an avid reader of books, extremely social and feisty!
Brynjar is sweet, easy-going, but also knows exactly what he wants out of life!
Ari is a firecracker, loud, boisterous and passionate!
Just recently I've been seeing and noticing elephants everywhere! A few weeks ago I saw the Samsung Elephant Ad , and watching that le...
I've been Epic Failing all over the place recently, I thought I tell everyone how - maybe after reading this you'll feel great abou...
Do you ever just need to be alone? source As the boys are growing up, we have more times when the house is quiet. The youngest will ...