1. I caaaaan't
2. I'm just letting you know I did an inspection in your son's class this morning and he has lice.
3. Four boys?! You poor thing! I hope you're going to try for a girl!
4. We will be arriving betweem 4-6pm to do a property inspection and if you can't be there we can let ourselves in.
5. Come pick up your child, he fell/got hit by a flying car/ walked into a wall and I definitely think this is going to need stitches
6. Your card was declined.
7. I feel like I'm going to throw-.
8. Oh no! I forgot my lunchbox/crackerbox/jacket/hat/reader folder/footie/brain at school!
9. I think there's a virus on the computer...
10. We're going to need to do an episiotomy to get the forceps in.
What things can you never hear often enough?