Tuesday, September 06, 2011
10 Things Tuesday: 10 Things I just can't hear often enough...
1. I caaaaan't
2. I'm just letting you know I did an inspection in your son's class this morning and he has lice.
3. Four boys?! You poor thing! I hope you're going to try for a girl!
4. We will be arriving betweem 4-6pm to do a property inspection and if you can't be there we can let ourselves in.
5. Come pick up your child, he fell/got hit by a flying car/ walked into a wall and I definitely think this is going to need stitches
6. Your card was declined.
7. I feel like I'm going to throw-.
8. Oh no! I forgot my lunchbox/crackerbox/jacket/hat/reader folder/footie/brain at school!
9. I think there's a virus on the computer...
10. We're going to need to do an episiotomy to get the forceps in.
What things can you never hear often enough?
Just recently I've been seeing and noticing elephants everywhere! A few weeks ago I saw the Samsung Elephant Ad , and watching that le...
Do you ever just need to be alone? source As the boys are growing up, we have more times when the house is quiet. The youngest will ...
Yes, you read that right. For the past three or so years the Grumpy Old Man and I have been wondering what the hell is going on that we...