- I'm an open book; what you see is pretty much what you get, hairy chin moles and all (okay, I do pluck, so you might not actually see actual hairs, but don't say I didn't warn you!).
- I'm a size 20-22 and I LOVE my body; spent many years hating my body, but hating is exhausting and once I realised I thought other women my size were beautiful just as they were, I decided I couldn't be bothered hating myself anymore.
- I can't be around angry. Angry bores me. I get that the world sucks and that people feel discriminated against, but I just can't see that angry gets anyone anywhere. So, I don't do sustained angry. (which is not at all the same as never getting angry - ask my kids, I can get very angry indeed - but anger is a cancer that eats the soul so I try to let it go these days)
- I honestly, sincerely, deep down in the marrow of my soul believe in the ability of anyone to achieve their life's dream; I also believe in determination.
- I over-analyse everything and live mostly in my head.
- I really like to be made a fuss of on my birthday and would dearly love for someone, anyone, to one day throw me a party... I keep living in hope that the Grumpy Old Man will do it, but hmmm, he's not a grand gesture sort of guy.
- I recently discovered I have synesthesia whereby I see days of the week, months of the year and years as a three dimensional picture (for me they're loops or wavy ribbons), and these also have specific colours. I'm planning on getting my brother to draw these images for me (he's much better at drawing than I am) and then I'll blog about it greater detail!
Okay, so 15 recently discovered blogs - these blogs aren't necessarily new, it's more that I've just discovered them...