- I know I'm a numbers nerd and have been looking forward to the 11.11.11 for a long, long time. It has been high in my consciousness and speaking to me for months!
- I know the very first tattoo I ever got was the Nepalese numeral one, which looks a bit like a question mark, but which I got because it represents unity of all things and refers to my firm belief that everything is connected. Unity of all things!
- I know I am strong. I am resourceful. I am ultimately optimistic and so even when I'm feeling very, very low I know it's only temporary.
- I know my family is always provided for. This is proven time and again, whenever a curveball comes our way, it is always caught. I know that in the future I will look back on my almost 40 year old self and wonder why I ever doubted that we would be just fine, just as I look back at my 25 year old self and wonder how she ever doubted she would meet and marry a wonderful man and have many wonderful children - and much sooner than she ever imagined.
- I know we will own our own home.
- I know the Grumpy Old Man will get his licence and we'll have that people mover I keep daydreaming about.
- I know I am committed to our family staying close knit and being present for one another, and because I am committed to this happening, it will happen.
- I know my boys will grow up to be fine men who are compassionate and brave and intelligent.
- I know my writing will continue to develop and improve and will take me places even I can't imagine - it already has! I know my novels will be published and read widely one day.
- I know one day I will be Dr Sif Dal. I know I will totally put Dr on every form I ever fill in thereafter!
- I know I will have a home that is clean and bright and full of plants and pets one day!
I know writing this list has filled my heart with sunshine as bright as the rays streaming down into my back yard outside my study window. I know I will remember to know these things in future, whenever the clouds threaten. I will evaporate the clouds with the knowledge of these wonderful happenings in my life!
What do you know?