And yet, here I sit at 3.30am wide awake.
Insomnia how I LOATHE you!
- I loathe your persistent intrusion on my sleep and my life.
- I loathe that the more I fight you, the more you hang on.
- I loathe that you know I have a very long day ahead of me, and you Just. Don't. Care.
- I loathe that your contempt for my well-being will most likely result in a migraine by tomorrow afternoon.
- I loathe your laughing in the face of my camomile tea.
- I loathe your long memory for everything past mistake.
- I loathe your insistence on bringing up ridiculous inspirations that you should have mentioned before bed time - you know, like this bloody blog post.
- I loathe that you will probably skip away about an hour before I have two get up with a cheery, 'See you later!' rather than a considerate, 'Goodbye!'
These are but a few of the many ways I loathe you, Insomnia. I'd list more, but I see you're dancing away into the oncoming long day ahead. I guess I'll see you later.